4th May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What will be the gate rank (2015) for the GATE score 62 in mechanical branch?

I would like to know what my rank would be in gate 2015 mechanical branch. According to several answer keys I referred, I'd be scoring 62. Please reply and thanks in advance.

4th May 2015, 07:56 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What will be the gate rank (2015) for the GATE score 62 in mechanical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know what my rank would be in gate 2015 mechanical branch. According to several answer keys I referred, I'd be scoring 62. Please reply and thanks in advance.
For ranking procedure many things are consider like
1. Highest marks in Branch
2. Total number of candidates were qualified in Exam
3. Negative marks you got
So we can't give you accurate rank on the basis of your marks you need to check out on official website of gate, Which is www.Gate2015.com
Where you will come to know about
Your Gate rank
your Gate score
But according to your Branch topper He has got 98 marks so according to that you will be getting rank in between 3000-3500 rank.
On the basis f which you can have a chance to get admission in NIT's.
For more information you can again ask on the same.
4th May 2015, 11:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the gate rank (2015) for the GATE score 62 in mechanical branch?

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for post graduate courses in technology that is M.Tech.

The result of the GATE 2015 is already declared. So instead of predictions and rank predictors which are unofficial, follow the steps to get your actual marks and All India rank in GATE 2015.

Step I: Visit the official website of GATE 2015. Click here .

Step II: Log in through your Enrolment ID or mobile number or email address and password.

You will get your rank and number displayed on the screen along with the responses which you marked in the exam and their correct responses issued by IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?