24th June 2016, 03:45 PM
chinala.jyothi

Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

Hello,
After completion of B.Sc(Computer Science) with 78% which career is good to me either higher studies or job? Kindly suggest me what to do between job and higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after Diploma in Information Technology?
  2. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  3. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  4. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course?
  7. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  9. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  10. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  11. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  12. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  14. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  16. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  17. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  18. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
26th June 2016, 02:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?

You should take the decision as per your future goals. If you have the goal of higher studies, you should go for higher studies. If job is your higher priority, then you should go for a job. It is better to go for higher studies at this moment and then opt for a job because:-

- It will help you to get a better salaried job.
- It will help you to get a better designation job.
- It will help you to get a better job scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?