22nd August 2011, 04:39 PM
kulwinderkaur

What's the examination center and syllabus for computer literacy test which will held at Mohali?

plz tel mi the examination center and sylbus of computer litracy test held on at mohali
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the examination center and syllabus for computer literacy test which will held at Mohali?
  2. Examination center of computer literacy test? How to clear the mistake done by RSSA Mohali?
  3. What is the written test syllabus for lab technicians and Technical assistance in IISER
  4. How to apply for GRE exam? I want to get admission in Public Health in Boston University
  5. How can I become a bank clerk?
  6. National Insurance Corporation Administrative Officer (Generalist) previous question papers
  7. What is the procedure to pursue 6 months training in Punjab, Mohali
  8. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  9. How can I get my lost Admit Card of SCRA entrance exam? When this entrance exam will be held? Centres of this entrance examination?
  10. List of the colleges or institutes offering coaching for AP TET?
  11. Percentage required for admission in M.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  13. How can I take admission for FIIT JEE?
  14. When the entrance of SCRA is held? Need syllabus details of SCRA exam?
  15. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  16. Which is better in terms of education and placements between IIFT Mohali or NIIFT Mohali?
  17. Syllabus for PGCET for EEE branch?
  18. What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in Class 10th? -- [New]
28th January 2018, 09:46 AM
nagam.

Default Re: What's the examination center and syllabus for computer literacy test which will held at Mohali?

Examination Center generally you can come to know from admit card or hall ticket.

This hall ticket will come to you in the address or email that you gave while applying for the exam.

You study below areas for the syllabus for Computer Literacy Test
History of Computers
Database basics
Internet basics
Basics of Hardware and Software
Operating System baiscs

It is the complete syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?