12th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What will be the starting salary for me in Manufacturing Companies being a M.Pharmacy student?

iam a m.pharm student after completion of my course .what is the starting basic salries in manufacturing companies?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Pharmaceutical Companies with starting salary for MBBS final year student?
  2. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  3. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  5. List of companies offering Technical jobs for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in India? How much starting salary I will get?
  6. Requirements to become Drug Inspector?
  7. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to become CA? How much will be the starting salary of CA? -- [New]
  9. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  10. Which companies will give salary of 50 Lakhs for a software engineer from IIT?
  11. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  13. How to know about the recruitment of BSF and CRPF?
  14. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  15. Companies offering recruitment to MBA-HR candidate? Starting salary for MBA-HR candidate?
  16. What is the starting salary for freshers in IT companies?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?
  18. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
5th August 2015, 12:53 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What will be the starting salary for me in Manufacturing Companies being a M.Pharmacy student?

There are lots of opportunities lined up for you. The areas where you can try your luck are-
>> Drug inspector
>> Assistant chemical examiner
>> Excise subordinate services
>> Government analyst

People usually think that it is not as good as that of b.tech and b.arch but then every course has its own value in the market and there are jobs available for every course. With this course you will open chances for you in both the public as well as private sector. In public sector if you get a chance to serve the country then it will be really beneficial because then you will get good perks in salary and also job stability.

In the last month only UPSC has issued notification regarding the recruitment of Live Stock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Associate Bacteriologist, Additional Law Officer, Assistant Directors, Drug Inspectors. You keep a track of such notifications and then you can very well be a part of some government organisation.

The official site of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in

So, this proves that the opportunities are ample, its just that you need to grab them at right time.

As far as the salary is concerned, if you join any government organisation then your monthly income would be around 50,000-70,000 including all the benefits.

Private sector may offer you anything between 40,000-60,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?