27th May 2012, 11:33 PM
pk_sikkim

What would be my rank after scoring 210 marks? Which college can I expect?

Sir,

I am probably getting 210 march. I am from Sikkim. What would be my rank and what are the college I can expect.

Pramod
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  2. What college can I expect after scoring 715 in WBJEE? Can I expect IPGME and R?
  3. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 210 marks in B.Arch
  5. Which college can I expect after scoring 20000 rank? Can I expect ECE group with this rank?
  6. Can I expect to get any government college after scoring 40000 rank in general?
  7. Which college can I expect after scoring 2096(SC) rank in WBJEE and general rank of 28065? Will I get private institute or government college? Can I study marine engineering?
  8. How much rank can I expect after scoring 40-50 in AIEEE? Will I get any good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What rank will I expect in COMEDK PGECET medical after scoring 118 marks?
  10. What rank can I expect after scoring 112 marks in COMEDK in Medical Entrance Exam? Which MBBS college can I get?
  11. Which college should I expect after scoring 90% marks in best 4 subjects
  12. What college can I expect in Hyderabad after scoring 85892 rank in ICET?
  13. Which rank can I expect after scoring 930 marks in IPE and 71 marks in EAMCET? I have a PH certificate with 60%
  14. How much rank can I expect after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? In which college can I get?
  15. How much marks can I expect after scoring 49 marks in PGCET? -- [New]
  16. What rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I am from SC category
  17. Can I expect to get into government engineering college after scoring 370 rank in general and 69 rank in JELET
  18. How much rank can I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
28th May 2012, 01:00 AM
denwer

Default Re: What would be my rank after scoring 210 marks? Which college can I expect?

DEAR FRIEND!!!

hi..!!

Congrats for scoring such high marks. If this marks you score in AIEEE then i am cent percent confident that you have made it to top colleges or NITs. You can expect a rank below 10,000(Approx.).

The first thing is that you must be very careful in giving options for the counseling of ccb. Make sure that you give preference to your choice of branch and college.

Secondly, if you don't get top colleges eg.NIT Warangle, NIT Trichy, NIT Surathkal etc. then you wait for the later rounds of counseling. You can surely get the college of your wish.
For details please visit http://ccb.nic.in

Thank you and all the best!!!
31st August 2012, 02:48 AM
shadab879

Default Re: What would be my rank after scoring 210 marks? Which college can I expect?

You have scored 210 marks and that is pretty good marks to obtain in an entrance exams. Congratulations. Since you have not mentioned the name of the entrance exam, it is tough to determine your rank. But if you are talking about AIEEE then you expect a rank around 10,000. So you can definitely a seat in NITs. Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?