13th June 2013, 02:53 PM
sazid12345

Which college should I expect after scoring 90% marks in best 4 subjects

i have got 90% marks in best 4 subjects..this year in which college should i expect admission in delhi university????i know the cut off will be declred on 27 but i m very eager to know

Related Questions:
  1. What college can I expect after scoring 715 in WBJEE? Can I expect IPGME and R?
  2. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  3. What would be my rank after scoring 210 marks? Which college can I expect?
  4. How much rank should I expect after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? In which colleges can I get?
  5. Can I expect a seat in a Government College after scoring 32 marks/360 in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  6. Which college can I expect after scoring 140 marks?
  7. In which college can I expect a seat after scoring 50.5 marks in EAMCET?
  8. Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Which college or university can I expect after scoring 170 marks?
  10. After scoring 68 marks in PCM and 79 marks in PCB can I get medical college? Can I expect a seat in Bapujji engineering college with the marks scored in KCET?
  11. Which college should I expect among good colleges in India after scoring 35 to 40 marks in GATE?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much marks can I expect after scoring 49 marks in PGCET? -- [New]
  14. How much should I score in UPTU exam to get CS in HBTI? How much rank should I expect after scoring those marks?
  15. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after scoring 44 marks in 12th board? What is the fee structure of the colleges?
  16. What are the topics enough to qualify in GATE Electrical Engineering
  17. Can I expect a good college affiliated by AIEEE after scoring 96 marks and 91319 AIR?
  18. What can I expect after scoring 21.63 marks in GATE CS? Can I get IIT or NIT? I am from SC category
30th June 2015, 08:40 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should I expect after scoring 90% marks in best 4 subjects

Your query is incomplete there are about 40-50 course for which admission is granted in the Delhi University which is considered as the India's best university.

You have also not mentioned the category you belongs to. So it is tough to suggest the colleges.

Admission in the Arts/Commerce/Mathematics are on the basis of the aggregate in the best four subject considering only one language course where as for the Science subject it is on the basis of PCM or PCB.

The first cut off list is released and the second is also announced the admission process is going on. It is possible to get the admission in the North Campus in any college if you do not come under the reserved category candidate.

So either give us the information to suggest you the best or click on the www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?