26th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What would the packages offered after completion of CA?

what is the salary do ca get monthly in india
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What would the packages offered after completion of CA?
  2. What is the average placement salary packages offered in public and private firm after completion of B.Sc Geology? -- [New]
  3. Scope of the course MBA in Aviation? What packages I will be offered after the completion of the course?
  4. Is SAP a good course for me after doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  5. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  7. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Tourism?
  9. How to get prepared for Google and Microsoft off-campus placements?
  10. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  11. Is there any chance for me to do computer science or electrical engineering after scoring 5500 in IIT JEE?
  12. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  13. Does NTR university offer PG Anesthesia course after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. How much package is offered to B.Tech engineers in Agriculture Engineering?
  15. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  16. Expected package after diploma in engineering?
  17. What can I do after completing B.Pharma?
  18. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
9th August 2012, 08:55 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What would the packages offered after completion of CA?

The salary depends on what kind of company-private/public/government you are being hired by. In international companies you might get a better compensation than the domestic ones.
However, for freshers CA professional it should range from Rs. 200000-Rs. 50000 depending on infrastructure of the company.
9th August 2012, 08:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

The salary depends on what kind of company-private/public/government you are being hired by. In international companies you might get a better compensation than the domestic ones.
However, for freshers CA professional it should range from Rs. 200000-Rs. 50000 depending on infrastructure of the company.
8th June 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

please explain me how can i do ca after inter. How much percent marks should i score to do ca. Reply of quick please.
8th September 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

DO we can CA without B.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?