14th July 2012, 09:26 PM
purni sharma

Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?

i have compeleted b.com in 2011 and now i am doing m.com previous .please tell me the procedure to get admission in company secretary?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  2. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  3. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com -- [New]
  4. How to do training for company secretary after completing TYB.Com?
  5. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  6. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS?
  7. What to do after 12th commerce?
  8. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  9. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure to apply for company secretary course after graduation? Which colleges are there for company secretary course in PG? Courses necessary for company secretary course?
  11. How to do company secretary after completing 12th? I am a 12th class student from commerce stream
  12. What's the procedure and colleges for company secretary? Which courses are necessary for becoming company secretary?
  13. How to do company secretary after completing MBA finance?
  14. Courses that I should do with my CS?
  15. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  16. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  18. What are the scopes available for company secretory and procedure of being director of any company? I am in B.com final year
4th August 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?

I am a B.Com. final year student (2012-13). May I appear for june 2013 executive exam?
7th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?

I am in b.com part1. What can i do for being cs?
21st December 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.com final year student,so what are the procedures to get admission in company secretary?
26th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my graduation this year and i want to get admission in cs please tell me the processer to take admission in cs.
3rd June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I joint intermediate course (cs), after completing bcom ca ? Which Is the best institution in coimbato
14th September 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hai!!!! i am sandya i completed my b.com now i want to join for company secretary course , when is issuing the
cs application form and what is the procedure to join cs courses?
9th December 2013, 02:38 PM
Rozy Kalta

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in company secretary after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com. final year student (2012-13). May I appear for june 2013 executive exam?
Please reply could I get addimission in cs.
17th February 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com final year student so what are the procedure to get admission in company secretary course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?