25th April 2012, 11:42 PM
samir_khan08

What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?

whats should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and b.tech for navy and whats the fee??? plz tell me if anyone knows!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  2. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  3. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  4. What to do after scoring less percentage in 10th and 12th?
  5. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  6. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  7. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  8. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  9. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  11. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  12. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  14. Eligibilty and fee structure for Rating courses in Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th(3rd division) from Bihar Board
  15. Percentage criteria of 10th, 12th and B.Tech in Infosys?
  16. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  17. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for IIT-JEE?
29th May 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?

can i get admission for merchant navy if i have scored 44% in 12th ... ???
20th September 2013, 07:44 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: What should be the percentage of 10th, 12th and B.Tech for Navy? What is the fee structure?

hello friend,
In 10th and 12th for any government jobs qualification marks above 65%.so for ferrying post or any further studies try to get good percentage
ok.
all the best.
for navy in intermediate 65% is enough.
16th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the during of Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer as Pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?