22nd March 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Should I do CS course after completion of 12th Class? When to register for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

Should i do cs after 12th class.what is the date of rajesteration of cs 2012 and what is the cost for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Pilot after completion of 12th class from Bihar Board? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  2. Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?
  3. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  6. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  7. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech course in IITs?
  10. What is the fee structure for CLAT? I am in 12th class
  11. Can I register my name for CS during study in 12th class?
  12. Is it possible doing LLB after scoring 75% marks in 12th class?
  13. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure to join in IPU after completing 12th class?
  15. What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching? I am a student of class 12th
  16. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
25th March 2012, 03:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do CS course after completion of 12th Class? When to register for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should i do cs after 12th class.what is the date of rajesteration of cs 2012 and what is the cost for it.
The Company Secretary course can be pursued either after +2 or after completion of graduation.
Now, if you register for the course just after +2, you will be able to complete the Foundation Program and Executive Program till the time you complete your Graduation, but if you register for the course after completion of your graduation, you will only get exemption from the Foundation Program.

So, basically, its better to register for the course just after qualifying +2 level of examination.
As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, there is neither any percentage criteria, nor there is any age limit. Apart from that, students from any background,i.e. Commerce, Arts or Science, may pursue the Company Secretary course.

The course, apart from the Foundation Program and Executive Program, comprise of the following:
  • Professional Program
  • Management Training for a minimum period of 15 months

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts examination for Foundation Program twice a year.
In order to write the examination is the month of December 2012, you will have to register before 31-03-2012 and in order to appear in the June 2013 examination, you will have to register before 30-09-2012.

The fee structure of the course as follows:

Foundation Program- Rs.3600

Executive Program- Rs.7000 for Commerce Graduates and Rs.7750 for Non-Commerce Graduates.

Professional Program-Rs.9000

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
29th May 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do CS course after completion of 12th Class? When to register for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?

i want to give cs foundation examination in decenber 2013,when i hav to be regestered?
2nd June 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i am now a 12th student.....how i can register for cs course.........
does i shuld register it now or after 12th.i mean after 12th result
plz reply soon
i m in need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?