12th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What's the Eligibility Criteria to Appear for Exam in Telugu at Adarsa School?

please tell me write in exam in teluge in adarsa school notification recently
please send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. From where I Can get Telugu Material For Writing Exam in Telugu?
  2. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Eligibility criteria for group I, II exam?
  4. Is it necessary to study Telugu in any Government school of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for writing DSC Exam? I've done M.Sc(environmental science) and B.Ed but having having Telugu background in my educational career
  6. Date of GDP Entrance Exam? Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  7. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  8. How to get admission in 1st standard of Baba School? Is it a Telugu medium school?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for school inspector exam in West Bengal?
  10. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  11. Is it necessary to undergo an Entrance Exam for getting M.Phil(Telugu) from Pottisreeramulu University, after completing M.A. (Telugu) ?
  12. Can we write the civils exam in Telugu?
  13. Wat is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school? -- [New]
  14. Which Exam of Civil Services Includes Telugu (Prelims or Mains)? What are the Optional Subjects I can Choose?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed to become school teacher in Center school?
  16. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria for getting Music Appreciation Certificate?
  18. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2016, 09:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the Eligibility Criteria to Appear for Exam in Telugu at Adarsa School?

I am very sorry to say that we can not give you the right answer without knowing complete details about the Exam. Because every exam have their own eligibility criteria and there are more 40 exams which are conducted in Telugu Language, So we request to please ask you doubt by giving some basic information like Name of Exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?