4th January 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?

Am i eligible for mbbs cet of maharastra as i am born in maharastra studied in madhya pradesh.my perent live in m.p.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  2. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  3. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  4. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  5. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  6. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  7. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  8. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  9. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  10. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  11. What are the options available in PG from Maharashtra?
  12. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  13. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  15. New rules about cet regarding domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  18. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
6th April 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?

what is the minimum mark criteria for mbbs for CET,for the sc student. please suggest me.
23rd July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS CET of Maharashtra after completion of studies in Madhya Pradesh and born in Maharashtra?

i have given eamcet of hydrabad can i get admission in mumbai is it possible
10th March 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 11th and 12th from maharashtra board so can i apply for cet exam from madhya pradesh... kindly suggest me as soon as possible..
8th May 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for sportmen in mbbs admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?