7th July 2011, 09:22 PM
nomitara

Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?

i hv done botany (h) if i opt for language course for getting job or for beneficial future if i do msc also so which is good french ,german, spanish, chinese, italian, japenese plz answaer detailed and wisely ,which hv better future aspects plz help...................

12th March 2012, 04:58 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?

hi
Friend you should do english language course .It will be helpful to groom your career.Without the knowledge of English you can not get a good jobs opportunity and cann't sustain your jobs for more period.Infect it will be helpful in the matter of promotion.so you should join the course of English language

best regards
Mohit
20th January 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?

I want to learn japanese language from jnu. Can you tell me the syllabus or pattern of entrance exam.
please send me answer in my mail... [email protected]
12th March 2013, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc.Azbt and I m working in Tcs from 1 and half month .
I have interest in learning German language in jnu . Could you please assist with the syllabus and free structure and also if any scholarship available..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?