7th November 2011, 12:23 AM
shubhamshubhamk

What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?

I want to go usa for engineering so what are requairements are there
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  2. What is the requirement for National Defence Academy?
  3. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  4. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  5. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  7. Can I apply to Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in USA without TOEFL and IELTS if completed Graduation?
  8. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?
  9. What is the requirement to do Ph.D in USA? Where do we get the advertisements?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  11. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  12. If a student is born in USA with USA nationality then is he/she is eligible for Maharashtra Quota for Engineering College?
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. whats the requirements for IPS exam?
  15. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  16. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student? -- [New]
  17. How to do part time Ph.D in pharmaceutics? What is the requirement?
  18. Minimum requirement of graduation marks and GMAT score to get admission in USA?
14th May 2016, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?

To do Engineering in USA, you must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get admission in Engineering course in USA, you must have to get good score in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to report your examinations scores to apply for admission to Engineering course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?