16th July 2011, 01:18 AM
vishallll

Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?

can other state candidate gave exam of jammu and kashmir civil services exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  2. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  3. How can I attempt MPSC after completing MBA?
  4. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  6. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  7. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  9. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  10. Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State
  11. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Junior(Civil) engineer government post in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. How can I apply for Naib Tehsildar? -- [New]
  14. What's the upper age limit for Jammu and Kashmir candidates in CSP? Is there any relaxation in age limit for Jammu and Kashimir candidates in CSP?
  15. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  16. How to get a job in banking sector?
  17. In which government Ayurvedic colleges can I get admission in J&K?
  18. Can I apply for IAS exam? I am 32 years old and I am from Jammu Kashmir state

16th July 2011, 09:19 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?

NO, dear the other state candidate are not eligible for civil service exam in jammu & kashmir.

every local or permanent residential person is eligible for these exam.

so, you apply these exams in your state.
if you try hard then you also gst success.
good luck.

16th July 2011, 10:30 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?

Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)

IMPORTANT DATES::

Last date for receipt of Application Forms for Preliminary Examination: 01.08.2011
Date of Preliminary Examination (In two Sessions): 25.09.2011
Date of Commencement of Main Examination: 15.02.2012

Sorry to say but only jammu and Kashmir students are allowed to take this exam.I have
attached the notification you can download it.

For more information::

Contact Address:

J&K Public Service Commission,
Polo Ground, Srinagar.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf INSTRUCTIONS_FOR_CANDIDATES.pdf(219.8 KB, 200 views)

16th July 2011, 04:17 PM
mandiv

hello
yes you are eligible to give the civil services exam since you are a citizen of india
so you are eligible to give exam of any state...
all the best

16th July 2011, 04:36 PM
kritika@Hans

any candidate who is a citizen of india is eligible to gice the civil service exams of any state in india
one must have 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks
the exam is conducted by upsc
you may get exact information on upsc.gov.in
all the best

16th July 2011, 04:38 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Can other state candidates give the civil services exam of Jammu and Kashmir?

any candidate who is a citizen of india is eligible to give the civil service exams of any state in india
one must have 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks
the exam is conducted by upsc
you may get exact information on upsc.gov.in
all the best

17th July 2011, 01:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The normal rule for any state level government job is that the candidates should be a resident of that state. A domicile certificate is a must for the same. So if you donot have a domicile certificate then you will not be eligible. You can however appear for the exam conducted by UPSC. They conduct the exam at the national level.

14th September 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for defence personnel in jammu and kashmir state services exam

20th October 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

can other university stundets give the civil services exam of jammu and kashmir but having permanent residential?

3rd April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

When will the slet exam be conducted in jammu and kashmir?

11th May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can a person of one state sit for civil service exam of another state? Like if I am from West Bengal can I sit for Tripura or Assam Civil service?
Thank you

24th March 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

can candidate of Jand K get job of state govt. of other states

20th January 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for government job in teaching sector in jammu if we belong to another states??

21st April 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

If i get job in j&k state and later i married with other state boy can my job remain permanent or can my job will loss?

17th August 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate from other state appear in HPPSC and other exams? please tell in detail

24th May 2020, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I am a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir but currently residing in Maharashtra. Is there any provision that I can appear for JKPSC(KAS) from any other state?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?