23rd October 2011, 11:40 PM
monawalia

What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?

I gave entrance and now I am posted as tgt science in model school under rmsa in punjab.I Want transfer near chandigarh or mohali,pl. guide.
my mother is a neuro patient requiring treatment from PGI. i want to go nr that place.pl. tell the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  3. Why government primary school teachers are not getting promotion to higher secondary school teachers?
  4. When government of andhra pradesh will recruit the selected candidates of model school post graduate teachers? -- [New]
  5. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  6. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  7. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  9. Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?
  10. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh?
  11. What is the difference between Aided school teachers income tax rules and Government school income tax rules?
  12. Procedure to get transfer from 9th ICSE of Delhi to Mysore?
  13. Formalities to get admission in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  16. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  17. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  18. Maximum age limit for Ladies teachers in government schools?
15th May 2012, 12:26 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: What's the transfer procedure for teachers of government model school in Punjab?

well,friend;..

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration :

This is a undergraduate course in india and after completing this course you can get the award of business administration. And in this course you have many programs like lectures, practical session, projects, examinations, assignments, viva etc.

After completing this course you have many job opportunities in india and many companies are offering the around 10,000 rupees salary per month.

The duration of this course is 3 years divided into six semesters and this program has many names like BBA, BBS and BMS.For admission in this course required requirements are given bellow:

Eligibility Criteria :

For admission in BBA course, required educational qualifications are you must completes the any 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from recognized education board.

Admission in this course, required minimum age limit should be above 17 years and maximum age limit should be bellow 25 years.

Admission procedure :

If you interested to join in this course, the admission procedure is based on the marks secured in the 10+2 level. And some colleges are conducted the ENTRANCE EXAM.

For that you need to apply application form by online or offline and see bellow some entrance exams for admission in BBA course, they include;.

BBA entrance exam :

>> AIMA UGAT
>> GGSIPU CET
>> GAT UGM
>> Symbiosis Entrance Test

Offering Top 10 BBA Colleges in India :

>> Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur
>> Accord School of Business:, West Bengal
>> JK Business School, Haryana
>> Alliance School of Management, Krnataka
>> Lovely Professional University, Punjab
>> Pondicherry University
>> Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
>> Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
>> Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi
>> Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune

all the best;..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?