15th June 2017, 04:26 PM
Aqsajabeen

When the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared?

When will the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared? Can you please give me the details on this? Where to check the result? Will it be in online as well? Hoping that I will get the answer on this soon. Thank you!

29th June 2017, 08:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared?

AMU refers to Aligarh Muslim University and same is a Central University which is known for providing education in various higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate and other higher degree courses.

As far as you are concerned about the declaration of result for AMU entrance examination for admission in Class 11th with Science stream then I would like to let you know that it has been released on the official link of AMU on 16th June 2017.

For checking the results for same examination and other details regarding same examination you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
30th June 2017, 10:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the 11th science AMU entrance exam results will be declared?

AMU stands for Aligarh Muslim University and same is a national university known for providing quality education in various academics degree.

As far as you are concerned about the date of declaration of Class 11th Science entrance examination then for your information it has been released on 16th June and the merit list is made available on the official link i.e; www.amucomtrollerexams.com. So for getting your result you can visit the same link and get your result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?