11th December 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

When is the B.Arch entrance exam? How to apply for it and what is the fee for registration?

i am a +2 student. i like to join b. arch . so please infoem me when did this exam? how can i apply this and what is the fee for registration r

14th December 2011, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Arch entrance exam? How to apply for it and what is the fee for registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a +2 student. i like to join b. arch . so please infoem me when did this exam? how can i apply this and what is the fee for registration r
National Aptitude Test in Architecture-NATA is the entrance exam conducted by the Council Of Architecture and the registration for the test can be done anytime till 25th September of every year.
Once you register for the test, all you need to do is to contact your nearest test center of NATA and will be able to take the test on the date prescribed by the test center.
The NATA application form is downloadable from its official website.
The list of test center is also available on the NATA website.

The most important thing which you must know is that qualifying the National Aptitude Test in Architecture is mandatory to be considered as professional Architect by the Council Of Architecture.
29th December 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the B.Arch entrance exam? How to apply for it and what is the fee for registration?

please tell me the correct dates of registration and submition for NATA
3rd January 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. how to apply for Nata?
3rd March 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

when is the b.arch entrance exam? how to apply for it and what is the fee for registration
14th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

what date for the Nata examination in 2012,for the 12th class students?
28th March 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i m plus two student, i like to join nata course, how to apply and fees howmuch. please tell me and my mail id is [email protected]
2nd April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

When is all india barch exam? Is it along with AIEEE, on 29th april. please inform me. My mail id is [email protected]
6th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for nata exam? Is it necessary to buy any books or to join in any coaching centres for tis entrance exam? Please tell me. My id is [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I got 85 marks in NATA and 2721 rank in UPSEE(b.arch). which is the best college that i can get????
25th June 2012, 10:40 AM
kiran jude

Smile Re: When is the B.Arch entrance exam? How to apply for it and what is the fee for registration?

i am a +2 student. i like to join b. arch . so please infoem me when did this exam? how can i apply this and what is the fee for registration
19th November 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

im a plustwo student i would like to do b arch pls give information abt entrance exams and how to apply for it
26th November 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

When the b arch exam is conducted.? How I can register it.? How I can get application form?
1st March 2013, 05:42 PM

How to apply for enternce exam for B.Arch
12th April 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to become architect. I have just passes class x. Pl guide..
19th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I heard that b arch exam is on 28th june. then how to apply for it? wt is fee for registration? are this entrance exam and NATA exam separate??? or else same??? please reply
30th October 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

when is nata exam's last application filling date
11th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my plus two studies. I like to do BArch. I want to know about the last date for registration of NATA 2016 and exam dates of the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?