10th June 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?

I want to know how to apply a govt job in finance sector like income tax officer , sales tax officer etc.so please guide me as soon as possible, plz give me this information on my emai..... [email protected]

thanking you
Daya Jogani

10th June 2015, 02:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?

To become Income tax officer, one has to first work as Income tax inspector or tax assistant.

To become Income tax inspector or tax assistant, the candidate need to qualify in the combined graduate level examination. After the written exam there will be Interview for Income tax inspector post and skill test for tax assistant post.

Here are details to apply for the examination :

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

Candidates can apply through both offline/ online modes.

* Candidate who apply through offline mode should submit the forms at the Regional/ Sub Regional offices after paying Rs.100/- as Central Recruitment Fee stamps (CRFS).

* Candidates who apply through online mode should complete the Registration I and Registration II processes.

* After Registration I process, the candidate should take the print out of the challan and should pay the fees in the nearby SBI banks. candidates can also pay through online.

* While doing Registration II, the candidates should enter the details of fee payment.

* The forms should be submitted only after the completion of two registration processes.
10th June 2015, 04:14 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?

One who wishes to get job in Income Tax department has to appear in the SSC (Staff Selection Commission ) exam .

The eligibility criteria to appear in the SSC exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be in between 18 years to 27 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection process is conducted in

* Tier I

* Tier II

* Personality Interview .

One can get job in Sales tax office through the State Public Service Commission exams .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the State PSC exams are as under :-

- The candidate should have passed Graduation degree /Diploma degree from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 23 years to 35 years.

-The selection process for the candidates is based on performance in written test, educational qualification & interview.

-The questions for the written test are asked from General Knowledge, English, Mathematics and any one optional subject related to the degree.
14th July 2015, 06:38 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends..............
o become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

You must be graduate from any discipline from any recognized university.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for Custom officer and income tax officer exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?