28th December 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

When is the B.Ed entrance exam next year? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

i want to know procedure for apply entrance exam

15th November 2015, 10:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam next year? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course. There is separate examination for the admission in the different university.

So please give the university details to get the complete information although the required eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the graduation degree with at least 50% aggregate.

So, if you have completed the graduation you can appear for the examination next year.
15th November 2015, 11:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the B.Ed entrance exam next year? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

The application form for the admission in most of the university are released in the month of April and May.

So you have to keep on visiting the official website to get updated about the university from where you want to pursue the degree. To apply for the course the candidates must have passed the graduation degree.

Candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination to get the admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?