24th August 2011, 08:53 PM
krupa manjunath

Entrance exam date and the procedure to apply for KPTCL exam? Eligibility for the exam?

plz send me the entrance exam dates,procedure to apply for kptcl exam and also eligibility for taking exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam in JMU and when to apply? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in CMC Vellore Medical entrance exam?
  4. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Exam date of RTO exam?
  5. Procedure to apply for PWD Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? Date of this Exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  7. Details about IRS entrance exam? What is the procedure, date and eligibility?
  8. Upcoming dates and procedure of IAS Preliminary entrance exam 2016
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply in TIFR entrance exam for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate? Tips for preparation?
  10. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  11. Date, eligibility and procedure of NIH MD entrance exam 2016?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  14. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  15. Procedure to apply for SBI Associate banks PO exam? Last date to apply for the exam?
  16. Last date of JBT entrance exam? Procedure to apply for exam?
  17. What is the date of SSB entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?
  18. Date of entrance exam, last date of exam, eligibility and syllabus for M.Sc entrance exam of Banaras Hindu University?
19th October 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date and the procedure to apply for KPTCL exam? Eligibility for the exam?

I'm pursuing BE of branch electronics and communication , I have a percentage of 77 and have a dream to work in kptcl as a engineer ,please tell me a procedure for joining kptcl?
19th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam date and the procedure to apply for KPTCL exam? Eligibility for the exam?

Please let me know the Exam dates and centres.
29th November 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am in 7th semester engineering undertaken computer science.can u tell me dates and eligibility criteria for taking exams?
29th January 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me kptcl exam date and procedure to apply for that exam
14th August 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

pls let me know how to enter into kptcl, i mean all procedure to get AE post in kptcl. I am from EEE wit 80%..
5th September 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers for ece ae post. i compleated be in ece with 73%.and tel me which books to refer how to prepare.
5th July 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Please Send me last year question paper for ae post for ece branch.....and i want to apply for that ... i completed B.E in ece with 84.5%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?