6th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

When can I get offer letter from IDBI?

when i get offer letter frm idbi?can i expect it in june ?

18th March 2015, 02:17 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I get offer letter from IDBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when i get offer letter frm idbi?can i expect it in june ?
IDBI stands for Industrial Development Bank of India, this bank is owned by Indian Government and it is one of the most famous financial service bank. Headquarter of IDBI bank in Mumbai.

IDBI recruit candidates on the basis of IBPS Common written examination conducted every year. You have not mentioned your complete details and your question is incomplete.

Recently IDBI Recruited Assistant Managers through IBPS CWE-III for POs/MTs. Successful candidates list is available on IDBI bank website. List of candidates allotted to IDBI Bank under CWE-III is also available on official IDBI website.

If you were already selected in IBPS CWE-III examination and IDBI Bank has been allotted to you through IBPS, then please check the official website IDBI bank. Those who are already selected through IBPS, will informed via Mail and SMS.

Final selection in IDBI is done through medical examination, finally allotted candidates will undergo medical examination. If you were selected then you would have been already informed by IBPS.

When candidates complete medical procedures, bank will issue call letter soon through Mail as well inform via call. So please do not worry, you will get your call letter soon. Please keep touch with official website of IDBI.

Secondly, IDBI will also select candidates through his own examination called IDBI Manipal school of Banking. Those who cracks the Objective examination as well as final interview will get admission in IDBI Manipal school of Banking. Bank will provide you loan during your Study and Internship. After completing 1 year of course, bank will select you as a Probationary officer.

The exam of IDBI Manipal school of Banking is already completed and results were also published. For more details check official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?