19th May 2011, 01:01 PM
rathishs691

When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam?

Sir, I am Rathish from Tirupur. I got selected in mahindra satyam in Feb 26 from nandha engineering campus recruitment. I had not received the offer letter still now. When will you send the offer letter sir?

26th September 2011, 10:48 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam?

You would be getting your offer letter from Mahindra Satyam in around 2 months time. In between you might get lots of call from them asking for your email id, phone no. etc.
8th October 2011, 10:44 PM

i selected for mahindra satyam on may 5th 2011.after one week i got my employee id,passward................but till now i couldn't get any offerletter from them......so when will i expect my offer letter?????????????
11th October 2011, 10:36 AM

I had to join in August 2011 at Mahindra Satyam at Hydrabad. I got e-mail that my new date will be informed shortly for joining. Till today I have not received any other mail... I am worried as I did not join other company. I have the offer letter with me. Can you please advise me what to do?.....
28th November 2011, 04:32 PM

I got selected in Mahindra Satyam on 15th November 2011. They took all the documentsfor verification. Havent heard or received any mail from them till now.
2nd December 2011, 07:53 PM

hi sir,
i have been selected for mahindra satyam on aug5th at swarnandra engineering college. At the time of selections HR said, "you will get offer letter with in the couple of months". but i didn't get any letter from satyam team. could you tell when will i get offer letter.
5th December 2011, 10:57 AM

i selected to techmahindra satyam on may 2nd 2011 but till now i didnt receive any LOI,employee id,passwrd and offer letter..when i ll get?
28th December 2011, 08:52 PM

i got selected in mahindra satyam on nov 2011. I have attended interview for experienced people. Hr told me that they will receive the offer within a week. but i didn't receive instead i got a call from them saying that i should attend one project manager round. they haven't conducted project manager round as well. later last week i called to hr and he told that they have put me on hold.Am i get selected? will i get a offer letter sir? pls someone suggest me.
18th January 2012, 09:40 AM

I have cleared all round of interview ( Technical,PDM and HR )for Wipro kolkata on 23rd Dec 2011.But still i have not recived offer letter.when i spoke with HR person they said they are waiting for Approvals.will i get a offer letter sir? pls someone suggest me
17th March 2012, 11:34 AM

I completed technical and PDM round in IBM,Hr told me with in 10days you got the offer letter but still no response from IBM
22nd March 2012, 05:24 PM

Sir, I am Pradip from IIT DELHI. I got JRF-LS rank in CSIR UGC NET in DEC 2011 . I had applied under Rasult Awaitted catagory. Now NET authority asks for the final result to send beforer 30th march 2012 for issuing cirtificate.But our final exam will be on May 2012. So what should I do?
25th April 2012, 09:59 PM

hi sir,
I got selected in satyam mahindra in campus selection as a programmer trainee ,in december 2011.I did not opt for other companies ,HR told us they'll be in contact with us.But untill now i had not recieved any mail or call letter from them. would u be kind enough to inform me when they are going to send the call letter?
5th May 2012, 05:53 PM

hi sir,
I got selected in mahindra satyam in oct 2011.I have not yet recieved any offer letter from them..when can I expect it to come?
27th June 2012, 01:20 PM

hello sir
i have got selected in mahindra satyam in december2011 as a programmer trainee, i have got the intent letter on may month,but still i didnt get my offer letter..i dont know how to contact them and want to know when will they send me the offer letter.
27th June 2012, 01:38 PM

hi sir,
I got selected in satyam mahindra in campus selection as a programmer trainee ,in december 2011.i have received intent letter on may but still now i didnt get my offer letter.when will they send my offer letter ?
28th June 2012, 08:54 PM

hi sir,
I got selected in mahindra satyam in oct 2011.I have not yet recieved any offer letter from them..when can I expect it to come?
9th September 2012, 11:59 AM

sir, i am selected in joint tech fest at cgc gharoun.i got a verification latter, the joining date is very near but i did not get my offer latter.kindly tell me when i got it?
7th December 2012, 11:18 AM

i got selected in mahindra satyam hr told me waiting for manager approval? is there any hopes ? please let me know.
Is It Required manager approval to release the offer letter

Ramesh
23rd January 2013, 08:05 PM

Hai sir,I'm nivedha. I got placed in manhindra satyam on november 2012. Till now i didn't receive any call letter. Also i don't attend any other campus interviews.When will receive sir?
Shall i wait or shall i undergo my pg degree mca? Please give me a suggestion sir. I'm so confused.
23rd January 2013, 08:09 PM

hai sir.I'm nivedha. I got placed in Mahindra Satyam on November 2012. But till now i didn't receive any call letter. Also i don't attend any campus interviews. When will i receive my call letter sir. I'm very eager to get my call letter. But i'm also confused. Shall i undergo pg degree or shall i wait? Please give me a suggestion sir.
9th March 2013, 09:26 PM

Hi Sir this is VAISHNAVI.V.I got selected in your company which was conducted on october month at mahalingam engineering college pollachi.but till date I didn't receive any offer letter sir.and the contact number which I have given was blocked unexpectedly my new contact number s 8608173708.still waiting for your offer letter sir.kindly tell me that when will I get my offer letter. .
With regards
vaishnavi.v
9th March 2013, 09:33 PM

Hi Sir this is VAISHNAVI.V.I got selected in your company which was conducted on october month at mahalingam engineering college pollachi.but till date I didn't receive any offer letter sir.and the contact number which I have given was blocked unexpectedly my new contact number s 8608173708.still waiting for your offer letter sir.kindly tell me that when will I get my offer letter. .
With regards
vaishnavi.v
11th March 2013, 09:26 PM

Mahendra Satyam is the worst company in giving offer letters.It cheats students.............
please dont become fools
I got placed for mahindra satyam in 2011 august.i have waited for nearly 7 months after that i received letter of intent after receiving this i had to wait for another 8 months for background verification......They have taken background verification.Till now no offer letter
This is 2013 March..............
I became Fool rejecting offers from other companies other companies......
19th March 2013, 09:57 PM

Thumbs down Re: When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam?

mahendra satyam is such a worst company...........it will ruin students life.......i got selected for satyam in 2011 november in the month of april they have given intent letter..............
this is march 2013 till now no offer letter.please dont wait for such stupid company......
2nd July 2013, 08:59 PM

hello sir,this is yochana ..I got selected for satyam in 2013 may 5th...till now i did not recieved any call or mail or offer letter..so when did i get my offer letter..????
4th November 2013, 02:37 PM

i got selected in tech mahindra on 24th aug 2013....i didn't get my call or offer letter still.what to do????????
6th November 2013, 07:02 PM

I got selected in tech mahindra in Sept 24th and sent form with all details in 5th October. and still not received offer letter it is going to complete 1 month...
20th January 2014, 12:51 PM

I have got selected in walkin interview of tech Mahindra on 11th Jan 2014. HR said that they will send a mail for sending scan copies of all the documents but till now I did not receive any mail
20th January 2014, 12:55 PM

I got selected in the walkin drive of Tech Mahindra on 11th Jan 2014 but till now I have not received a mail can any one tell me how much time will it take for them to roll out the offer letter
27th March 2014, 03:08 PM

I am Experienced Employee, Got selected for Tech Mahindra..
Was told that I would be receiving offer letter in 10 days..it is 25 days now and still didnt get.
Will i get it?
19th December 2018, 09:31 AM

I am fresher i have selected in document verification and data entry jobs in tech mahindra on nov 16th still now i dont get any offer letter how many days i have to wait sir please tell me regarding these...