7th May 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

By when can I expect IDBI Offer Letter?

When will i get offer letter from idbi?can i expect it in june ? I have already cleared all the rounds of it.

21st May 2014, 09:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: By when can I expect IDBI Offer Letter?

As you asked here about your problem that your problem that you want to know the IDBI offer letter query and you don’t know what the next step to do. So for that first of all if you want to be a bank officer or employee as per your graduation or any degree exam qualification and job suitable for you preference.

So you can get clear and also get the confirmation letter that you are qualified or not from this link http://www.idbi.com/idbi-bank-careers.asp and this is the official website of IDBI bank. And you can also clear at calling in IDBI office as to their office number and get confirmation. And if you are get qualifies then you can get the confirmation letter as in by the post or call or in mail as you have mentioned in your application form.

You can also apply for SBI PO Clerical 2014-15 posts-
More Details are Here-
SBI Clerk recruitment 2014-15 ( No.Of Vacancies – 6183)

So these are the same way that you can get the offer letter. And the letter is taken time to reached to you as they prepared your letter and verify your details for the inspection issue. This take some time in 5 to 10 days you can get your call or letter offer job in IDBI bank. So Good Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?