31st December 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting Offer Letter if got selected in Mahindra Satyam 2 months ago?

hi frnds,
i was selected for mahindra satyam, chennai.
did anyone got offer letter from mahindra satyam.
they said we will get offer letter within a month.
But its end of 2 months.
so if any of u get please let me know..

1st January 2015, 09:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why I am not getting Offer Letter if got selected in Mahindra Satyam 2 months ago?

Normally, any IT Organization releases joining letter or offer letter within 2 to 3 months after recruitment. It deals with many candidates and you need to be given a training. So, organization need to accommodate many students all over the nation and it need to come up with the schedule regarding training dates and training centers. So, it may take time in this process. But, you will get the offer letter for sure.

I suggest you to wait for one more than and then contact the respective HR person. They will be mentioning the exact reason for the delay for sending you the offer letter and you can take a step there after.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?