5th January 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Regarding TCS offer letter...??

Hi All,

I was visit the TCS walkins for desktop support interview; and my all rounds are cleared but i am waiting from last one month they are not realesing my offer letter and on to their portal they are showing that Managment interview not clear but my all rounds was cleared. can any body know that how much time they usually take to release offer letter and what is the meaning ofthe line mentioned on to their portal.

Please guide.

Thanks in advace

regards
Sanjay

5th January 2014, 11:59 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Regarding TCS offer letter...??

The average waiting period to get the offer letter from TCS after your campus placement is above 1-2 years. Recently the IT market is not that great as it was 3 years before so the recent candidates who are selected from campus placements are waiting for around 1.5 - 2 years now..

The reason for the delay in calling the fresh campus placement candidates is simple, TCS is out of projects if they call you in then you will be moved to bench (place where you will have no project and job but just to wait for a better project to come in) so instead moving you to bench they will delay the call letter to join to the company but for sure they will call the candidates 100%, the only problem is the time and you need to be patient enough till then!

Best thing to do while you are waiting for the call letter is to enroll yourself in some courses like C, C++, Java etc and make yourself sure that you build up your technical skills. If you think that you are not interested in those technical stuffs then you have to rethink on the TCS software job itself because at first you might be in different type of jobs other than development (Programming) but at some point you will be put in to that where you need use those technical skills to come up in your career ladder.

You can also try for other fresher walk-in jobs by meantime you get the call letter and if you find some job which pays you more and have a good working culture then just cancel the TCS offer and join to the new company without any second thought.

Bottom line - You need to be patient enough till you get the call letter and use those time wisely as it matters what your career will be when you use it.
9th June 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

How much time usually TCS take to send an offer letter for experienced proffessionals???

Banti
15th October 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

hello,
recently i had selected in tcs on campus as b-tech .But because of the mistake made by me in filling the form is (highest qualification as bachelors of engineering and master of science) ineed to chenge my educational qualification in my offer letter is it possible.
sugest me solutions
regards,
padma
31st October 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hii my self hardi i was done my all steps in tcs all intreview document veryfication back ground verification and job plce also but still letter not come after 3 month i am call at hr person they said me wait we will send you and also the project on halt so wait for that( at gandhinagar gujarat ) What should i do ??????

sugest me solution
regars
hardik
24th August 2015, 09:42 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

This may happens if the company met recession
joining is issued based on business requirement/projects

1) If they don't have sufficient projects then the process of issuing offer letter will be delayed
2)You don't want to get afraid since you got an indent letter
3)Some organizations will take 7-8 months to give a offer letter.
4)You can also check your status by contacting the company's Help desk/HR
generally campus drive placed student takes more time to get joining
15th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

When Will I get the offer letter after cleared all round including HR round also from TCS for experienced ...
2 Days completed but TCS job portal is not showing any status.
8th May 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi My name is Sravan!! i have done interview at TCS and selected the interview though MBIT Computraining Contract and i submitted all BGV documents. I am worked only one company so how many days completed for BGV and when they will release joining letter.
20th July 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Complete Documentation in TCS and also received a call from RMG Department of TCS. But still not received offer letter. Is there any chance of getting the offer letter?
13th November 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am sree.. in the month of September i have attended the interview. I had gap in employment like i left my previous company 2 yrs back.on some health reason i could not get into.. . So after telephonic interview Within 13 days i got a call from consultancy related to that MNC .. they said they were asked to assist to onboard me through this consultancy into that company and asked me to submit all the required doc( previous exp related).
. They dint release my offer letter. What could be the reason for my delay. . When i called the consultancy person they were saying that response from RMG of company is slow... are there any chances of getting my offer? Its been a month already.
1st December 2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I cleared all the rounds in Tcs offcampous 2023 but in tcs portal showing that batched.. my HR round was completed on October 27th but no updated till now..is there any chance of getting offer letter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?