29th October 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

When can I submit forms for MAT Exam?

Please tell me when i submit mat entrance exam form.
i want to appear for this exam.

29th October 2011, 11:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I submit forms for MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MAT Stands for Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA, 4 Times in a year, The examination is conducted in February, May, September and December.

The December MAT Examination Notification was already Updated in the official website and the Online Registration Process was already started.

To apply for MAT Examination, You have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline form a recognised university, There is No minimum percentage is required to apply for MAT, Any graduate passed candidates are eligible for MAT Examination.

If you are Interested then please fill the Online MAT Application form Soon before the Last Date.

The last date of apply for MAT Examination is 12/Nov/2011.

The examination will be held on 04/Dec/2011 (Paper Based) and 10/Dec/2011 (Computer Based).

The examination fees of MAT was Rs 1200 and Interested candidate may fill the MAT Application form Online, If you are Interested to apply for this examination Offline, then you have to Obtain Form against cash payment of Rs 1200 from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.

So, please apply for December MAT Examination soon before the last date and for More Information please check the official website :

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general-december.aspx

Apply Online : Click Here
9th November 2011, 09:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I submit forms for MAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DETAILS ABOUT MAT EXAM

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

EXAM DATE DETAILS:-

FORM AVAILABILITY----Third week of October-2011 to Second November-2011

LAST DATE-----Second week of November-201

EXAM DATE----19th December 2011 Last held on Sunday, 5-Dec-2010, 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?