15th November 2010, 01:55 PM
Rumi

When does the personal training start for B.Tech 1st year students?

i am b.tech 1st yr student i want to know that the personal training is start from which year and how to i go for the training.......

27th June 2011, 03:07 PM
sumitm18

Default Re: When does the personal training start for B.Tech 1st year students?

See, 1st yr. b-tech studies doesn't gives you the basic idea needed for doing a training. 2nd yr. teaches you the basics of you studies and 3rd yr. shows you the application part of your studies. so, if you do your training during 3rd yr. of b-tech, it will profit you the most.
you just apply to the company or any industry you want, by submitting a letter from your college's TCP cell or signed by your deprt, HOD and wait for the return letter by the desired company.
27th June 2011, 04:30 PM
kritika@Hans

hello
dear the different universities have different criteria in respect to the personal training
but in most of the universities these training get started around the end of second year....
so relax and wait for the completion of your second year...
all the best
27th June 2011, 04:31 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: When does the personal training start for B.Tech 1st year students?

hello
dear the different universities have different criteria in respect to the personal training
but in most of the universities these training get started around the end of second year....
so relax and wait for the completion of your second year...
all the best
28th June 2011, 02:37 PM
sirisha balram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumi View Post
i am b.tech 1st yr student i want to know that the personal training is start from which year and how to i go for the training.......
hello madam

i am sirisha, i found ur post interesting.. and what u have specified in your question is very true.... because first year in your btech is what you are... and it is the starting step from were u lear to know wat exactly conpetition is this present generation is and were do u stand......
29th June 2011, 02:43 PM
sneha jaiswal100

Thumbs up Re: When does the personal training start for B.Tech 1st year students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumi View Post
hi ,b.tech training really starts from 3rd year and u should go for training in best company for attractive certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?