7th September 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

When will sub-inspector vacancies be released in Tamilnadu?

Sir,
can u tell me, when will come next vacancy of sub-inspector in tamil nadu police , i want to join, because i want to show my devotion for my work. and i want to practice in advance to come this vacancy, my contact no: is. 9941173745,and mail id [email protected] my Quilification B.E PASSED IN ANNA UNIVERSTY.

12th April 2012, 04:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will sub-inspector vacancies be released in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
can u tell me, when will come next vacancy of sub-inspector in tamil nadu police , i want to join, because i want to show my devotion for my work. and i want to practice in advance to come this vacancy, my contact no: is. 9941173745,and mail id [email protected] my Quilification B.E PASSED IN ANNA UNIVERSTY.
Till now there hasn't been any official confirmation regarding the upcoming selection process for the post of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police.
The entrance examination for the same is conducted under the regulation of The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board and as soon the entrance examination is scheduled, the notification will be published on its official website.

As far as eligibility is concerned, they are as follows:

Academic Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Minimum Age: 20 years
Maximum Age: 28 years
Minimum Height:170 cms.

In order to keep yourself updated, visit www.govt.co.in/tnusrb.php/
2nd December 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will sub-inspector vacancies be released in Tamilnadu?

Sir!pls inform for the date of call for si in tamilnadu
2nd April 2013, 10:08 PM
BALAMYIL

Smile Re: When will sub-inspector vacancies be released incan u tell me, when will come next vacancy of sub-inspector in tamil nadu police , i want to join, because i want to show my devotion for my work. and i want to practice in advance to com Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,can u tell me, when will come next vacancy of sub-inspector in tamil nadu police , i want to join, because i want to show my devotion for my work. and i want to practice in advance to come this vacancy, my contact no: is. 8056575497,and mail id [email protected] my Quilification bca PASSED IN achariya arts and science college affliated topondicherry university.
can u tell me, when will come next vacancy of sub-inspector in tamil nadu police , i want to join, because i want to show my devotion for my work. and i want to practice in advance to come this vacancy, my contact no: is. 8056575497,and mail id [email protected] my Quilification bca PASSED IN achariya arts and science college affliated topondicherry university.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?