23rd January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

When is the EC DET entrance exam in Hyderabad? Where can I get the form? Which books to be referred

plz tell me when is ec det entrance exam in hyderabad. where can i get form? which books i have to read for this exam i want to do b ed in social.when is form submit date what is entrance exam date. plz tell me early as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for NDA entrance exam? Are there any coaching institutes in Hyderabad?
  2. Books to be referred for LLB entrance? Which are the good colleges in Hyderabad and which branch to take?
  3. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success?
  4. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  5. Books to be referred for PDO entrance exam? List of general knowledge books?
  6. Books to be referred for IFS entrance exam?
  7. How to become a CID Officer with Diploma qualification?
  8. Which are the best institutes in Hyderabad for group II entrance? Books to be referred
  9. Which books to be referred for AIIMS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  11. What qualification is needed for being an IPS officer? Which books should be referred for entrance preparation? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?
  13. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  14. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  15. Information about TET entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the books to be referred?
  16. How much percentage is required for diploma in mechanical course after 10th?
  17. B.Ed course duration and entrance exam dates, books and notification date
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam after B.Com honors? List of books for the preparation?
21st June 2021, 09:03 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: When is the EC DET entrance exam in Hyderabad? Where can I get the form? Which books to be referred

JNTU Hyderabad, Telangana State Council of Higher Education will be conducting the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021 for Diploma in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree candidates.

Important Dates:-
[*]TS ECET 2021 Online Application Form Submission Date: - 22nd March 2021
[*]Last date for submission of online application without Late Fee - 17th May 2021
[*]Last date for submission of online application with fine Rs.250/- :- 31st May 2021
[*]Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.500/- :-14th June 2021
[*]Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.2500/- :-24th June 2021
[*]Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.5000/-: - 28th June 2021
[*]Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidates from 16th June to 21st June 2021
[*]The download of admit card : - 26th June 2021
[*]Declaration TS ECET 2021 Result - 2nd August 2021

Eligibility Criteria:-
[*]Nationality - Candidates must be citizens of India. [*]He/she must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state. [*]The candidates should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements as mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions rules.

I hope this informations will help you to reach your goals..
Thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?