20th December 2010, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for BCJP and MJS Gujarat University

Dear madam ,

when is entrance exam for bcjp and MJS gujarat university hk centre..

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat University, Masters In Journalism Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  3. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  7. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  10. Minimum age limit for LLB in Gujarat? -- [New]
  11. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  12. How can I apply online for B.Ed course?
  13. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  14. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
  15. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  16. Information about MPT entrance exam in Gujarat University
  17. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  18. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I) Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd May 2015, 11:23 AM
wannapoints

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for BCJP and MJS Gujarat University

Dear Guest,
Gujrat University did not announced the date of entrance examination for 2015. It will announce the date soon. Just be updated with official website of Gujrat University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?