8th June 2011, 09:51 PM
MADHURI HAZRA

When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

kindly can u please inform me when the entrance examination for English(H) is going to held in Jadavpur university?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Geography) in Jadavpur University?
  2. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours? -- [New]
  7. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  9. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  10. Suitable books for preparation of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  13. Previous year question papers of Jadavpur University Ph.D entrance exam for English Literature?
  14. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  16. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  17. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam?
  18. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
15th June 2011, 09:30 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADHURI HAZRA View Post
kindly can u please inform me when the entrance examination for English(H) is going to held in Jadavpur university?
Applications are invited for this course i.e., English Honors under the department of arts but there is no official entrance exam going to be held for the same there will be a Admission test I guess.

You need to apply for this online using Internet and Bank account of 125 rs.

You can register for more than one subject too. If you want help regarding this you can avail it through. the help desk from 11 to 4.30pm

for further details just visit this page you will get a clear idea about the applications and one more thing today is the last day I guess.

So if you haven't applied till now you can apply it now

Here's the link so have a look at it.

http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/view_department.php?deptid=67

Regards

~A~
16th June 2011, 03:45 PM
sandymishra45

Talking Re: When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

ur all confusions will clear from this site-

http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/view_department.php?deptid=67

i hope u like it
thanks
19th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

when the english honurs for graduate will be held in jadavpur university in 2011
9th October 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

how mamy colleges are there under jadavpur university?
21st May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in English hons
21st May 2012, 11:05 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: When is the entrance exam for English(H) which is to be held in Jadavpur University?

Hello Friend,

Applications are invited for this course i.e., English Honors under the department of arts but there is no official entrance exam going to be held for the same there will be a Admission test I guess.

You need to apply for this online using Internet and Bank account of 125 rs.

You can register for more than one subject too. If you want help regarding this you can avail it through. the help desk from 11 to 4.30pm

For details visit http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/view_department.php?deptid=67

Thank You!
2nd June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted my online admission in English (H) now when am I suppose to give my entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?