18th January 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for fine arts?

when the entrance exam for fine arts...please tell me teh date for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Fine Arts in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  4. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  6. Books to be referred for fine arts?
  7. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  8. Is there any common entrance for fine arts? What is the difference between them?
  9. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  10. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  11. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  12. Reference books to prepare for DU Bachelor of Fine Arts entrance exam?
  13. How can I get entrance in BHU for bachelor of fine arts course
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  16. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science? -- [New]
  17. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  18. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
17th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: When is the entrance exam for fine arts?

Hi dear..

There is no entrance for Fine Arts. But many colleges have their own aptitude test.

You have to enroll in any college for BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts).
The eligibility for this is as follows :-

~> Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate in +2 from any recognized board or University in each of the five subjects.

The college which is best for BFA Degree is College of Art

It's selection procedure is as described below :-

Details about the aptitude test..!!

For recent updates please visit their official site :-
http://www.colart.delhigovt.nic.in/

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
17th August 2012, 07:55 PM
i am sure
Member+

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for fine arts?

Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalay (IKSVV), Chhattisgarh conduct entrance exam for Postgraduate and short-term and certificate courses in various forms of music and also Fine Arts

Eligibility: Candidates should have completed 10+2 in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?