16th December 2011, 11:09 PM
pvarvenkat

How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course

how can i achieve my goal after i completing M.Sc Information Technology in and i also completed software testing also can you pls provide any opportunities based on these qualification my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  2. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  3. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
  4. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  7. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  8. I am interested in the field of research in space science and technology : Which is the right course for me?
  9. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  10. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  11. Where can i find Manual Testing jobs for freshers? -- [New]
  12. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  13. Latest software testing questions and answers?
  14. How to get certification in software testing and DBA?
  15. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  16. Which course to join in software testing field?
  17. Where should I work if quit job from IBM having completed B.Tech(E&TC) and 2 month Software Testing course?
  18. Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?
17th August 2012, 08:04 PM
rk6030

Default Re: How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course

After that you can apply UGC net examination.

Now it has been changed into objective mode.

If you are interested in testing do anyone software testing course and apply MNC company with 2yrs experience or fresher. you will get a job.
17th August 2012, 08:12 PM
rk6030

Default Re: How can I accomplish my goals after completing M.Sc IT? I have also completed software testing course

After that you can apply UGC net examination.

Now it has been changed into objective mode.

If you are interested in testing do anyone software testing course and apply MNC company with 2yrs experience or fresher. you will get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?