12th December 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam next year?

When is the enterance exam for 2013?...could u please provide to me the date

Related Questions:
  1. When will the Airforce entrance exam be held? Where I will get the entrance exam forms? Am I eligible for this exam? I am a final year BCA student
  2. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  3. Is the CDAC exam held twice a year? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Is there any 2nd entrance exam of CDAC scheduled this year? What is the schedule and syllabus of it?
  5. When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?
  6. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exam question paper and reference books for preparation of M.Com. entrance exam
  8. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  9. Am I eligible to appear for any entrance exam while pursuing B.Tech Electronics 3rd year?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  11. Previous Year Papers and Information of Avurvedic MD Entrance Exam
  12. How to appear for DU entrance exam? I am doing B.Com
  13. Should I fill the medical entrance exams form this year? I am passing out 12th in next year but still I have not prepared for medical entrance exam
  14. What is the qualification needed for IAS? Which stream is needed for it?
  15. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  16. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  17. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  18. How to get admission in Oxford University having 61% in 12th? -- [New]
13th December 2012, 11:24 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam next year?

Hello Friend ,

Sorry to say , but you have not mention the exam name that you wanting information about , so i would request you to please mention the name of entrance exam so that i can give you correct information about that exam..As there are many entrance exam that will take place soon in India ....

So i would suggest you to post your question again with name of entrance exam so that i can give you the upcoming date of that exam..

We would live to solve your problem in this forum.....

HOPE TO SEE YOUR QUESTION POST SOON ...
THANK YOU ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?