4th November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

When will the Airforce entrance exam be held? Where I will get the entrance exam forms? Am I eligible for this exam? I am a final year BCA student

when will be the airforce entrance exam.from where i will get the entrance exam forms.
i am belongs to a town near by vidisha mp so tell me that where can i give the entrance exam and when?
now i am doing b.c.a. final year.can i give the exams

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for BCA entrance in Kerala? I am BCA final year student
  2. Is a BCA final year student eligible for JECA entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility for UP B.Ed entrance exam for final year B.A student? Date of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply in Indian Air Force being a B.Com final year student? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Model question papers of IAF entrance exam?
  5. When will the B.Ed entrance exam in Nagpur be conducted? Are BA final year students eligible for this exam?
  6. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam being an IT student?
  7. Being an IT student am I eligible for IES exam? Is there any criteria for preparing for the entrance exam?
  8. Information about MCA entrance exam? I am a student of BSc CS final year
  9. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  10. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam test? I am a student of BCA final year
  11. Books to be referred for MCA entrance exam? I am a student of BCA final year
  12. After doing M.Tech dual degree course in computer science how can I get a job in Airforce? How to prepare for the Airforce Entrance Exam?
  13. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  15. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  16. Through which exam to apply in Indian Air Force? Eligibility, form and entrance exam for girls?
  17. Date of PGCET entrance exam? Am I eligible after doing BCA?
  18. Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me? -- [New]
19th April 2012, 12:04 AM
krithika.mm

Default Re: When will the Airforce entrance exam be held? Where I will get the entrance exam forms? Am I eligible for this exam? I am a final year BCA student

To be AIRMEN

How to apply:

Information regarding Scheduled Test is advertised in the leading National Dailies and Rozgar Samachar/Employment New as and when the schedule is announced.

Information regarding Recruitment Rallies is published in prominent local news papers as and when they are planned in certain areas.
Recruitment Rallies are meant for selection of candidates from a particular geographical location only. Hence, one is required to be domicile of that area.

Subjects and syllabus for each stream are given in the OFFICIAL website.

AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA to be AIRMEN

Group 'X': 17 - 22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.
OR
Should have passed a 3 year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/Automobile/Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Eligible trades:Technical Trades

Group 'Y' : 17 -22 Years :
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) only are eligible.
Eligible trades: All Group 'Y' Trades (Except Musician Trade)

Group 'Z' : 17-25 Years :
Passed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards, should be between 17-25 years of age and should be proficient in playing at least one musical instrument of the following:
Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).
Eligible trades: Musician Trade

To be in the National Defence Academy
You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

How to apply:

You start by sending your application.

Watch out for the advertisement inviting applications in the leading newspapers and the Employment News.
After you spot the relevant ad, you send your application in the format mentioned in the advertisement, before the last date of receiving of application.

[COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Eligibility Criteria[/COLOR]
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

16 ½ to 19 years At the time of commencement of training.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics , mathematics.
Advertisemet Schedule
March and October every year. ( Advertisement released by UPSC)

N.D.A Exam Date,2012 :-

Date of Notification : 31.12.11

Last date for receipt of application : 30.01.12

Date of examination : 15.04.12

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?