12th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test of B.Ed? I am pursuing M.Com part 1

i am pursuing m.com part1 and i wanted to appear for b.ed entrance test so please let me know when is the entrance test for the state level mumbai.

8th December 2012, 01:36 PM
mazahar111000

Default Re: When is the entrance test of B.Ed? I am pursuing M.Com part 1

ALLAHABAD: Authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) will conduct entrance test for admission to three of its courses on September 30. The courses include Bachelor in Education (BEd), Bachelor in Education ( Special Education ) and Post Graduate Professional Diploma (PGPD). The admission test will be conducted in two sessions at variouscentres in eight districts of the state.Detailing the preparations, vice-chancellor of the only open university of the State Prof AK Bakhshi said preparations for holding the test are complete covering various aspects of the entrance test. All arrangements havebeen made to ensure transparency in examinations and senior administrative officials would supervise the exams as observers at different centres, he added. tnn
He said 12 test centres had been set up in eight cities of the state. IshwarSaran Degree College and Ishwar Saran Balika Inter College are the centres for Allahabad. Test centres across the state are National P G College, Lucknow, Bareilly College, Bareilly, Harishchandra PG College, Varanasi, R B S College, Agra V S S D College, Kanpur Rajkiya P G College, Noida and Digvijay Nath PG College, Gorakhpur.
The University has 500 seats in B Ed at 10 of its study centres, including TD College, Jaunpur, RBS College, Agra, Hindu College Moradabad, VSSDCollege, Kanpur, Deen Dayal Upadhayay University, Gorakhpur, Uperdaha Degree College, Baraut andChaudhari Tulsiram Yadav Degree College, Tulsinagar in Allahabad, Shyamlal Saraswati Degree College, Bulandhshar, Shibli National PG College, Azamgarh and Digambar Jain College in Baghpat with 50 seatsin each centre, informed Prof Bakshi.
The V-C informed that the entrance test for Bachelor in Education (Special Education) and Post Graduate Professional Diploma (PGPD) would be held in the morningsession, 9 am to 12 noon while the Bachelor in Education (BEd) entrance exam would be held from 2pm to 5pm.
He added that admit cards of candidates had been dispatched and those who were unable to receive them by September 25, could obtain a duplicate copy from the centre by paying an amount of Rs 100. For further assistance, candidates can also call on phone numbers 9415608660, 9415608662, said the Registrar Dr A K Singh.
FEATURED ARTICLES
7 Day flat belly diet plan
5 Steps to a flat tummy in 7 days
10 Tips for guaranteed weight loss
More:
10 Tips for guaranteed weight loss
How to lose weight without dieting
5 Natural tips to prevent hair loss
Submission of KYC form a must for LPG
Union Budget 2012-13: Income tax exemption limit raised to Rs 2 lakh
Apple iPhone 4, 4S prices slashed in India again
23rd July 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the entrance test of B.Ed? I am pursuing M.Com part 1

I am appering m.com 2nd year can i apply for b.ed entrance test from du
My mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?