11th July 2011, 01:53 AM
s.nanda kumar1890

Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?

hai, my name is NANDA. i had compleated my 3rd year b-tech this year.now iam enter in to the 4th year.how much percentage is nessesary to get job.i had so many problems so i need a job. i hope you give a good sugession to get job.

20th December 2011, 09:50 AM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.nanda kumar1890 View Post
hai, my name is NANDA. i had compleated my 3rd year b-tech this year.now iam enter in to the 4th year.how much percentage is nessesary to get job.i had so many problems so i need a job. i hope you give a good sugession to get job.

Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?

Hi nanda,

generally to sit in campus recruitment, minimum criteria that most companies set is,

-60% throughout academics i.e. 60% aggregate in 10th,12th and in engineering.

-Minimum percentage varies company to company some fix 65% and other may fix 55%. but, most will have the criteria of 60%.

-No standing backlogs should be there, and there should be not more than 2 backlogs in whole engineering.

-Maximum of two year gap between courses is allowed, but there shouldn't any gap in between any course.

If you are going to directly apply in some company then, minimum 55% or 60% will be there.

you need to clear all the rounds of recruitment process i.e.
-Aptitude test
-Technical interview
-HR interview.

If you get through in all round, you will be offered job.

Hope your query has been solved.

Please post it here, for any other query.

Best of luck

regards.
23rd July 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed to get a job after passing B.Tech?

Haii,iam preethi, iam studying btech final year..cse..am not yet interested in programming...i have an idea of linux operating system and its installation..few basics about python,mysql...could u please suggest
me moreover technologies to gain software job in good position...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?