23rd September 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?

Hi,
I have completed my 12th with 84% marks. I want to do B.Sc(Nursing) from Osmania University. Can you please explain me how to proceed and what is the last date to apply? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  2. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  3. Can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University if secured 825 rank in entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Osmania University if secured 2560 rank in EAMCET being a BC-C female candidate?
  6. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  7. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Osmania University if secured 67 Open category rank in OUCET?
  11. Detailed information about MHM entrance exam conducted by Apollo, Hyderabad?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  13. Detailed procedure to study MS in Germany, US or UK for a candidate who has secured 83.8% in B.E.(ECE)?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  17. Can I study B.Ed if secured 48% in Graduation but more than 50% in M.Com? List of universities for admission?
  18. What is the counseling date of Osmania University?
1st September 2016, 12:46 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my 12th with 84% marks. I want to do B.Sc(Nursing) from Osmania University. Can you please explain me how to proceed and what is the last date to apply? Thank you.
The admission to the B.Sc in Nursing course through the Osmania University is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. So, It is mandatory that you must score good marks in the entrance exam in order to get admission. The admission for 2016-2017 was already completed. Please, wait for next year notification, which will be published in the official website Osmania University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?