13th September 2015, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?

Hi,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi from Osmania University. Now I want do M.Phil. Can you please help me with the required details on admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University being a postgraduate of Hyderabad University?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  8. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [New]
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  13. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  14. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?
  17. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  18. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
17th July 2016, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.A. in Hindi from Osmania University. Now I want do M.Phil. Can you please help me with the required details on admission?

The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in the concerned subject or in an allied subject securing a minimum aggregate of 55% marks are eligible to apply for MPhil Hindi admission. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of entrance test and marks scored in the post graduation. The interested candidates can apply to the course. The MPhil Hindi is a full time course and the candidates should work for a period of one year as full time research scholars. The details are available in the Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?