27th April 2018, 11:20 AM
Parul Das

Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?

Sir, I have secured 55% marks in Science of 12th standard. Can I get admission in any Government college for BSc in Nursing course in West Bengal? I'm interested in studying BSc in Nursing. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
  3. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  7. Any possibility to take admission in government college of Karnataka after completing 12th from West Bengal itself? Procedure for admission?
  8. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  10. List of institutes offering Diploma in Arabic in Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  12. How to join any government college of West Bengal?
  13. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  14. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  15. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  16. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 3202 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  18. Names of the colleges where I can study nutrition MSc in WB?
15th May 2018, 05:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?

If you want to seek admission in government college then you have to qualify the entrance test that is conducted by the particular college in which you want to seek admission and also the university that is linked with the college.
If you have passed your 12th standard with 55% then also you are eligible to appear in the entrance test and it is necessary that a candidate must have passed 12th standard with medical stream.
17th May 2018, 07:06 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?

To get admission for B.Sc nursing in West Bengal government colleges you need to attend the entrance exam named WBJEE JENPAUH.

The eligibility required for the exam are given below:

- The educational qualification required is a 10+2 in PCB with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
- The age should be between 17 - 25 years.

Since you have got 55% in 12th class education you are eligible for the exam.

You need to fill the application form which is available in the official website of JENPAUH. The application forms will be available in the month of February - March.
You need to pay the registration fees through DD.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission in government colleges of West Bengal.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of JENPAUH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?