2nd October 2017, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee needed to apply for the Shipping Management course?

What is the fee needed to apply for the Shipping Management course? How much time would it take to complete the course and get a good job? Can you please provide me with the right information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  2. How to do career in shipping management after passing 12th standard exam?
  3. How to join the shipping companies after completing MBA in Shipping and Port from Alagappa University?
  4. Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?
  5. Can I apply for NET UGC exam after completing MBA in Port and Shipping Management? Which is the best Distance Education University?
  6. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the job opportunities after MSc in Marine Geology?
  8. Any courses after Electronics and Communication Engineering to get into Marine?
  9. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
  10. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  11. Can I apply for MBA in Shipping and port management? I am a 2nd officer in Merchant Navy
  12. How to do MSc in Shipping and Logistic management?
  13. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  14. How and in which college should I apply for post graduation course in Shipping & Export?
  15. What is Shipping MBA and what is the scope in it? Educational qualifications and institutes in India offering Shipping MBA? How much is the fee structure and salary?
  16. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  17. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. How to do shipping and logistics management after completing B.Com graduation? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
24th March 2018, 11:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee needed to apply for the Shipping Management course?

The required fees to apply for the Shipping Management course are given below.

=> General Shipping Management

Days = 10
Fees = 20000

=> General Shipping Course (Staff)

Days = 10
Fees = 20000

=> Management Development Programme

Days = 6
Fees = 12000

=> Practical Aspects of Chartering Management

Days = 10
Fees = 20000

=> Risk Management & Marine Insurance

Days = 6
Fees = 12000

=> Cost Control in Shipping Management

Days = 8
Fees = 16000

=> Tanker Chartering & Operation

Days = 6
Fees = 12000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?