4th February 2018, 06:18 PM
Sweety@1

By when and how to apply for MA in English (hons.) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?

I had completed my graduation in BA English (hons.) and now I want to do MA in English from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Please, tell the details procedure by when and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Migration from one college to another in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 6 semester of B.Sc?
  2. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU?
  4. List of colleges affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Haryana -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission form for MDU LLB in Faridabad?
  6. Which are the colleges affiliated by Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  7. Procedure to get admission in LLB at MDU, Rohtak
  8. What should I do? I have done MBA from Sikkam Manipal university? I have done MCA from Maharshi Dayanand university, Rohtak and having one year work experience as computer lecturer at JAT college, Rohtak. Currently I am living at NCR
  9. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  10. Time table of B.Ed exam of Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak?
  11. Is SRM college of Sonepat affiliated by MDU
  12. Time Table of B.A. 2nd year examination conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?
  13. How to become a Government Computer teacher after BCA and M.Sc. IT from Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak, Haryana?
  14. Colleges in Rohtak or near by place for M.Com and entrance exam details for it?
  15. Universities which offer direct admission in PhD(Visual Arts) for NET qualified candidate?
  16. Admission criteria and course duration of PhD(English) in Maharshi Dayanand University?
  17. List of top 5 colleges for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges in Haryana offers B.Sc. Honors course admission?
31st March 2018, 06:00 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: By when and how to apply for MA in English (hons.) in Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety@1 View Post
I had completed my graduation in BA English (hons.) and now I want to do MA in English from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak. Please, tell the details procedure by when and how to apply for it?
Last date for submission of online application form for Post graduate course is 6th July, 2018. Admission form will be available on the official website of the university. candidate are advised to apply online and payment is to be done online mode only.

Admission to the PG course is done on the basis of entrance examination only. The syllabus for the examination is based on the last syllabus studied in the last qualifying exam that means topics will covered from the B.A English Honors syllabus and some of the question might come from the current affairs also.

So here is the official website where you will find all the relevant details that you are looking for the admission to the new academic session : www.mdurohtak.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?