25th May 2011, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?

I have have completed my class 12th from cbse board and i would like to pursue the BA course in psychology - sociology and english.
I would like to know when and how to apply?
And when will the entrance examination for the desired course be held?

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  2. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  3. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has Sociology, Psychology, English, Business Studies and Economics in 12th? -- [New]
  4. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  5. Is it possible to study Masters degree in Psychology after English Honours completion?
  6. How can a English Honours graduate apply for Master degree in Psychology?
  7. Government scholarship exams to study abroad after 12th? Which field is best being a student of Economics, Psychology and Sociology?
  8. What all courses can I pursue for a bright future? I am studying Sociology, History, Psychology, English and Economics
  9. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  10. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  12. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  13. What should I do after completing 12th? Should I go for teaching or sociology?
  14. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sociology or Psychology after B.El.Ed? Scope for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  17. Can I opt for Psychology after completing 12th with PCB?
  18. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
25th May 2011, 03:05 PM
dishasen

Default Re: When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?

well admissions to good colleges down south have already closed by now. Try your luck in colleges in the north, east or west. There is usually direct admission to the type of combination you are looking forward to but yeah very few colleges do expect you to sit for an entrance. With the kind of combi you want to persue colleges down south would have been the best option though.
26th May 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?

sir i completed 12.I want to do BA sociology.After BA sociology can i do MA psychology.and what are the job chance
20th March 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th? When is the entrance exam for BA psychology and what is the procedure to apply for it? What is the syllabus of the exam?
18th May 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

how should i get the sample question papers of the entrance exams of presidency college of the last five years?
2nd June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I would like to study phycology, but i have passed only sslc. i am working,
18th December 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BA honours ( Psychology ) but I don't know what should I study to qualify the entrance exam. Please suggest me what should I do !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?