29th April 2015, 10:17 AM
pari shashank

When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the last date of online registration for science related courses and other. When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University? Is there entrance for every course??? I have 75.33%in PCM in 2014 . Is there scope of my admission in this University in science related courses???

29th April 2015, 02:21 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University?

Quote:
Default When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me the last date of online registration for science related courses and other. When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University? Is there entrance for every course??? I have 75.33%in PCM in 2014 . Is there scope of my admission in this University in science related courses???

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-last-date-online-registration-get-admission-jamia-islamiya-university-1747462.html#ixzz3YgI8222m
Last Date for Admission Application Submission in Jamia Millia Islamia is May 01, 2015.

Undergraduate courses for which you can apply are :
B. Arch. / B.Arch. (Self Financing)
B.A. LL.B(Hons.)
B.A.(H) Hotel Management, Travel and Tourism
B.E.(Civil Engineering)
B.E.(Computer Engineering)(Self Finance)
B.E.(Electrical Engineering)( Self Finance)
B.E.(Electronics & Comm.)(Self Finance)
B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)( Self Finance)
B.Ed.
B.Ed. (Nursery Education)
B.Ed. (Special Education)
B.Sc.
B.Sc. Bioscience
B.Sc. Biotechnology
B.Sc. with Instrumentation (Vocational)
B.Sc.(Hons.)(Maths)
B.Sc.(Hons.)(Physics)
B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech.(Civil Engineering)
B.Tech.(Computer Engineering)
B.Tech.(Electrical Engineering)
B.Tech.(Electronics & Comm.Engg)
Bachelor of Arts with Computer Applications
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Bachelor of Physiotherapy

For admission help
email : [email protected]
For program related query 09810650497
For online registration query- 0120 6181269

I am attaching here PROSPECTUS 2015-2016 which will provide you all the details.
For online application visit following link : https://www.onlinesubmit.in/jmiadmission2015/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2015.pdf(2.08 MB, 35 views)
29th April 2015, 02:40 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: When is the last date for online registration to get admission in Jamia Islamiya University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pari shashank View Post
Sir/Mam,

Sir for JMI you need to give their entrance exam from where you can directly take admission

JMI EEE 2015 Important Dates:
Start sale of prospectus- April 13, 2015
Online Application last date: May 1, 2015
Test Date: June 13, 2015
Date of Result: June 30, 2015
Counselling: July 10, 2015 onwards

And you have no problem with your percentage criteria so don't get panic just prepare for the exam at your level best.
If in future you gets any problem you can ask.
29th April 2015, 03:47 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

The Engineering entrance exam of JMI central university that is conducted yearly for admission to merit students.

Aspirant must have passed 10+2/Intermediate/HSSLC/HSE or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry subjects and have secured at least 55% marks.

Aspirant should be minimum age limit is 17 years.

Application Fees is 700/ rs for JMI entrance exam.

Important Dates -

Prospectus have Issued on 13th April 2015
Online Application starts from 1st May 2015
Exam Date 13th June 2015
JMI EEE 2015 Result: 30th June 2015
JMI EEE 2015 Counselling 10th July 2015

For Detail- www.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?