19th July 2014, 03:05 AM
MohammedSayeed123

Can I apply for bachelor/master of journalism after doing M.Com with 71%

hi sir / madam I have done my m.com with 71% specialized in advertising can I apply in bachelor/master of journalism ?

16th September 2015, 12:10 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bachelor/master of journalism after doing M.Com with 71%

You are eligible to apply for Bachelor of journalism degree .

Eligibility criteria to apply for journalism course are as under :-

- The candidate must be 12th pass in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to get admission for Bachelor degree in journalism .

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in journalism to get admission for Post graduate degree courses .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and linguistic skills and writing skills and listening skills.

-The candidate should have good command over current affairs.

The Entrance exam of various journalism institutes usually held in the month from May - July every year consists of a written test followed by Group discussions and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?