18th March 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

When should I join coaching class to prepare for CAT?

Hello Sir,
Please let me know when must I shall start the preparation for CAT? And when I should join coaching classes for CAT? Please help me to know about this.

20th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I join coaching class to prepare for CAT?

You can start your CAT examination preparation from your third year of Graduation. You can take CAT coaching while pursuing third year of your Graduation course. You can prepare for CAT examination by referring previous years question papers and practicing mock tests. You can test your ability of scoring maximum marks in CAT examination.
20th March 2016, 10:21 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

That totally depends upon your own will and how you could manage time if you are currently studying or working somewhere. I would however suggest you to start your preparation from today itself if you really wish to opt for MBA from good college as wasting time will only make things worse.

You can join coaching Institutes if you wish to, and can very much prepare for your entrance examination.
20th March 2016, 10:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such specific time as to when you could actually start preparation for CAT examination and could join coaching Institute. It depends upon your wish.

However, the best time according to me is from the 2nd year of your graduation, so that by the time you actually complete your graduation, you could appear for CAT and score really well in the examination and get into any good college for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?