23rd August 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What courses one can opt after BA arts?

What are the different good study options available for the a woman residing in Hisar Haryana, who has the concerns related to relocation as well.
So preferences are limited to Haryana only.

14th September 2012, 05:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses one can opt after BA arts?

Selection of higher studies is dependent on the interest of the candidate. MBA degree will help you to find a managerial job in Haryana itself. You can also look for LL.B course if interested. Selection of candidates to such programs is based on entrance exams. M.A degree in the related subject will help you to build up a career in education sector. You can also look for jobs in research field.
14th September 2012, 08:32 PM
bhargavipooja

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1071734]What are the different good study options available for the a woman residing in Hisar Haryana, who has the concerns related to relocation as well.
So preferences are limited to Haryanamy dear friend after completing BA then you can opt for LLB .

BA with LLB is a perfect combination .

doing LLB will also make you earn good salary .

As there is lot of scope for LLB nowadays i suggest you to go for LLB if you are intrested in it.

My dear friend you can also opt for MBA which has lot of scope nowadays.

MBA will also take you places so you can also go for it if you arte intrested.

which will also pay you with good percentage.

good luck
16th September 2012, 07:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

According to me the best option for female candidate is teaching job. You should try to get government teaching job. To do so firstly you will have to do B.Ed and then apply for Haryana Teachers Eligiblity Test.

TET or the Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by State Education Board of each state. On passing this exam, you would be able to find teaching job in state government schools for Class I to Class VIII. This should solve your problem. By opting for Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test you are certain to find job within Haryana in fact could be in Hisar.

However before you can apply for Teachers Eligibility Test, there is a need to complete Bachelors of Education course. I am sure there would be college in Hisar where you can complete this course. This should not be problem either. I mentioned the Teachers Eligibility Test because female candidates prefer teaching jobs. Here are the requirements to appear for TET Exam.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Bachelor of Education degree is also required for TET Exam.

3. At least 55 percent marks in B.Ed.

4. There is no age limit to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test.

The second good option for you again would be related to teaching but this time College Lectureship. To do so you would have to complete post graduation course. It could be any course from Hisar like M.A., MCA, MBA etc. On completing the post graduation you should apply for Haryana State Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

Just like Teachers Eligibility Test, SET exam is also conducted by every state. On passing the exam you can get job of Lecturer in any state government funded college. Again this would mean government job within Haryana, just the way you wanted.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in PG.

3. At least 50 percent marks in PG for SC/ST.

4. Final year students of master degree may also apply.

5. Final year students need to submit their degree within 2 years of passing the exam else they would be disqualified.

6. There is no age limit for Lectureship

Third option would be LLB. I am sure there would be a Law school in Hisar. In case it isn't there would be one nearby. Since you have completed B.A., you can apply for LLB 3 years course. After completing the LLB course, you can register with the Bar Council of India and start practicing in Hisar or any other city of your choice.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

2. At least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. 40 percent marks for SC/ST
17th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

TET or the Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted by State Education Board of each state. On passing this exam, you would be able to find teaching job in state government schools for Class I to Class VIII. This should solve your problem. By opting for Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test you are certain to find job within Haryana in fact could be in Hisar.

However before you can apply for Teachers Eligibility Test, there is a need to complete Bachelors of Education course. I am sure there would be college in Hisar where you can complete this course. This should not be problem either. I mentioned the Teachers Eligibility Test because female candidates prefer teaching jobs. Here are the requirements to appear for TET Exam.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Bachelor of Education degree is also required for TET Exam.

3. At least 55 percent marks in B.Ed.

4. There is no age limit to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test.

The second good option for you again would be related to teaching but this time College Lectureship. To do so you would have to complete post graduation course. It could be any course from Hisar like M.A., MCA, MBA etc. On completing the post graduation you should apply for Haryana State Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

Just like Teachers Eligibility Test, SET exam is also conducted by every state. On passing the exam you can get job of Lecturer in any state government funded college. Again this would mean government job within Haryana, just the way you wanted.

Eligibility

1. A post graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. At least 55 percent marks in PG.

3. At least 50 percent marks in PG for SC/ST.

4. Final year students of master degree may also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?