23rd November 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed

My name is preety .my qualification B.S.C,B.E.D.Can i apply government teacher please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government B.Ed college and counseling?
  2. How may I take admission in B.Ed courses without appearing in any entrance test?
  3. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  4. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  5. Can I get admission in Government college after scoring 28 in GATE with 28.36 qualifying marks?
  6. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  8. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Physics?
  9. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  10. Should I go for M.Tech from anywhere else if got no call from IITs? Which college should I prefer?
  11. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  12. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  15. Suitable courses for an average student after 12th? Best colleges of Commerce in Rajasthan?
  16. Can I get educational loan from Indian bank for doing B.Ed on regular basic? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. How to apply for government college Chandigarh for BSc?
24th November 2012, 09:36 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed

You can apply for government teacher but not in colleges but government schools. For college lecturer you will have to pursue post graduation course. Only after master degree you can think about becoming college lecturer.

Since you have completed Bachelor of Education, it is possible for you to apply for the government teacher's job. For that you will have to appear for entrance exam. The central level exam is called Central Teachers Eligibility Test while state level exam is called Teachers Eligibility Test.

Central Teachers Eligibility Test is considered to be more difficult of the two. This exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education on the behalf of Ministry of Human Resources and Development.

Clearing the CTET exam would get you teaching job in kendriya vidhyalaya, Tibetan school and any other school which is funded by the central government. Clearing the TET exam will get you job in the schools of a particular state.

For example if you cleared Bihar TET exam then you can apply for teaching job in schools that are funded by the Bihar government.

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. A graduation degree from a recognized university.

3. Minimum of 50 percent marks in graduation.

4. A B.Ed degree from a recognized university.

5. There is no age limit to appear for the exam. Although it could vary from state to state.

6. There is no limit on number of attempts.

You will need to score minimum of 60 percent marks in TET exam to clear it. SC/ST candidates will have to score 55 percent marks.
20th May 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed

can i apply for government job after qualifying bsc.biotech graduation,B.Ed and M.Ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?