5th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission forms for MBBS course be available?

where is mbbs admision form avilable

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms of MBBS in Surat?
  2. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  3. When are the forms of MBBS going to be available?
  4. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  5. Date of issue of forms for admission in MBBS? How can I get it? I am a resident of Hyderabad
  6. When will the admission forms for MBBS course be available?
  7. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  9. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  11. What are the tentative dates of D-MAT entrance exam for MBBS? Where will the forms be available? Is it possible to fill the application form by online? What is the eligibility criteria for giving admission?
  12. Date of sale of forms of AIIMS application forms for MBBS course?
  13. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible? -- [New]
  14. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  15. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  17. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2012, 10:58 PM
jasminsree

Default Re: When will the admission forms for MBBS course be available?

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]HI FRIEND,[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Eligibility or MBBS Courses:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCB
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear [/SIZE][SIZE=3]some entrance exam like:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]or

[/SIZE]you can get management seat.for this you need pay fee according to the college rules.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?